Tuesday 15 November 2011

More Craft Shows Ahead!

After the success of this last weekend's show I have decided to continue with this new journey.

I have 3 upcoming- they are as follows:

1. Sunday Dec 4th Hampton Inn  @ 725 Imperial Rd North Guelph about 36 vendors very beautiful room and lots of exposure at this location

2. Sunday Dec 11 @ Paris Fair Grounds the Exhibition center!! about 80 vendors
 

3. Sunday Jan 8th @  Italian Canadian Club 135 Ferguson Street Guelph about 80 vendors 

The link to the organizers site is http://knmprovendors.webs.com/

I will be busy adding to my inventory and I truly hope to see you there!!!


Take Care!
Paulette

P.S. To other potential vendors- I have learned a valuable lesson from this venture. To participate in the Christmas Bazaar and Craft Show Circuit one must be registered by September.

No comments:

Post a Comment