Sunday 13 November 2011

My Very First Craft Show!

This weekend a new journey began for moi! I have been busy creating one of of a kind accessories from vintage buttons, pearls, beads and clip on earrings.
I truly enjoyed being a vendor! I loved connecting with the customers! I enjoyed their smile when they found something just for them.
I am excited for my new venture!!! I see 4 new shows this season ahead of me as well as festivals in the summer and possibly a booth at the St. Jacobs Farmers Market!!
I was successful in sales this weekend and received a lot of positive comments about my creativity and my creations.

Here are photos of some of my creations and my booth!

Black Button and Rhinestone Cleo set

Brown Button and vintage bead necklace with "strength" pendant
 My booth at the "Waterloo Rod and Gun Club Craft and Bake show"


Navy and Gold button and wooden bead "One of  a Kind" necklace


 Pink and Purple Button and netted bead Cleo set

Matching cleo Button and Bead earrings


Red Button and Rhinestone Cleo set


Turquoise Button and Orange shell bead necklace

White and Black Button and netted bead Cleo set


Hair pins!


3 in 1 flowers (brooch, pendant and hair pin!)

My Sign!!!

Sold- Rhinestone clip on earrings are now elegant hair pins! These have found a good home :)
 Seashell hair pins

Pendant on Brown Button and Bead necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment